CIB is an official representative of Technium (UK) in Russia
CIB became an official representative of Technium in Russia in March 2010.
The interrelations between CIB and Technium include identification, selection and appraisal of innovative developments, organizing seminars and consulting.
In cooperation with Technium CIB organized:
Russian delegation meets with Dave Rimmer (Technium OpTIC) and government figures – Kefin Wakefield (Head of Economic Development, Pembrokeshire Country Council); Kelly Marsh (Welsh Assembly Government, Department of the Economy and Transport)
According to Galina Lekhova, Director of CIB, there is still a high interest in UK experience in innovation, technology transfer, IP commercialisation and technology parks management from various regions of Russia, including Ekaterinburg, Khanty-Mansiysk and Tomsk.
About Technium Challenge International competition
Technium Challenge International is an annual competition run by Technium and International Business Wales, the international division of the Welsh Assembly Government. It encourages international science and technology companies to develop business strategies for the UK market.
The competition is open to non-UK companies based in participating countries, who meet the eligibility criteria. The benefits of entering include:
- for all entrants guidance and support for developing an international business plan
- for the successful country finalists, an opportunity to participate in a learning journey to Wales and UK, including complimentary business class flights
- for the overall winner, an attractive prize package and a fast-track route into Technium.
In addition to the flights to Wales and the benefits of the Learning Journey the overall winner of Technium Challenge International 2009/10 will be offered:
- One year’s free desk space within an international soft-landing unit within a Technium centre of your choice.
- An International Touchdown support package. The package includes:
- Registering a UK business address
- A range of specialist advice and support from private sector professional firms (please see below for full list of supporting companies and contacts).
- Guidance on UK legal and tax matters.
Find details about Technium Challenge Competition in Technium web-site: http://www.technium.co.uk